Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not to be forgotten...

I also want to make sure to acknowledge the others that I visited last week. My apologies that you were not featured visually in this blog post, but my camera battery died at Bellas.

* I enjoyed dinner with my friend Katie at Kips Irish Pub on Tuesday night. Who knew the Irish could make such delicious tomato soup?

* My favorite couple, Meg and Craig had me over for dinner on Thursday night. We spent the evening going through the pictures they took on their trip to Maine. The fall colors out there were gorgeous and they said they had a fantastic time hiking and camping. I even got to hear about the 4 lb lobster they ate.

I am now realizing that all I do is eat, and then blog about it. Hmm.... or should i say Mmmm....

* Lastly, on my way back to Grand Forks, Mom Eveland followed me home. We had planned for her to come and visit, so its not like she was following me as a stalker or anything. We spent Friday afternoon shopping in Fargo (her first time to the Big City) and spent the rest of the weekend touring GF. We took her to all of our favorite restaurants and stores and enjoyed the last warm weekend of the fall. Thanks for coming Mom!


1 comment:

  1. I have been accused of the same problem on facebook. No worries, good food always makes life better! :)

    ReplyDelete