Monday, April 19, 2010

Recent Upgrades

The Cutlers recently upgraded a couple of items at the house. The first was an upgrade to "His" and "Hers" BlackBerry phones. Lacey's phone was in dire need of replacing since it was bordering on extinction. In fact it has now been donated to the Museum of Natural History in New York. Although its contour shape, convenient flip, and T9 text were a clear advantage over the days of stone tablets, she needed to step into 2010.
We also took the plunge and finally found a suitable desk that would fit in our office/guest room. With limited space and the need for storage, we struggled to find something that would work. Luckily, after months and months of searching we achieved success. The college desk from Ikea was finally retired to the garage. I am embarrassed to say that I worked from home for a year and a half with this sad set-up.
Before
After




3 comments:

  1. ooo, pretty! Is that chair new? I don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're movin' on up. Sherm is wondering what is wrong with the before? But likes the after picture as well.

    ReplyDelete