Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cutlet's 1st Baby Shower

The Cutlet's very first baby shower was hosted by the lovely ladies at my work. A big thank you to Julie, Cynthia, Jess and Mandi for hosting!

They provided snacks, punch and of course a baby themed cake.
  The room was decorated with streamers, balloons and clever signs.
 Game #1 was the infamous "Identify the melted chocolate candy bar in a diaper" game.
 Diapers were passed around the group for thorough inspection.
"Hmmm, is that a Milky Way or a Rolo? Based on the marbling......"
"Neither, it's a Snickers."
"I can't believe I'm actually doing this."
 "I totally won this game as long as I can prove that a Krackle is the same as a Nestle Crunch."

Game #2 was "Draw a picture of The Cutlet on a paper plate that you are balancing on top of your head."
Bonus points if it can pass for a Picasso.
This is everyone's reaction when they first see their masterpiece.  

Mandi - I appreciate the creative effort, but I really hope The Cutlet does not come out looking like a teddy bear.
 Game #3 was the "Awww, that is so tiny and cute" game.
 The Cutlet really enjoyed his/her first shower. Thanks again everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment