The Flom Family invited everyone over to their house on Saturday night for a late summer BBQ. Our warm days are numbered, so it was nice to spend some time outside. Of course I use the term "warm" loosely, since everyone pictured is wearing a sweatshirt! We enjoyed eating grilled corn and campfire smores and it really felt like we were holding on to the last days of summer. I've got my fingers crossed that the snow waits until at least October, because I am not ready for the cold! "Uncle" Aleks with the two youngest Flom boys. The boys tend to use Aleks as more of a jungle gym than a friend, but I don't think he minds.

Colin is Master of the Grill even when he's not at our house.

The Flom boys weren't concerned about the hamburgers on the grill, they just wanted to eat the corn.
love how almost every post there is a picture of someone with food in their mouth! =)
ReplyDelete