Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Work date

While down in the Twin Cities over break, we got a chance to visit with my work peeps. I don't get to see them often, so this was a great opportunity to catch up outside of work. 

Norah had a pizza lunch date with Lil' J, who is only two months younger than she. And, I should clarify that she ate the pizza and he watched. They did quite a bit of staring at one another. Perhaps a love interest? Watch out J, Norah already has some suitors who may be a bit jealous!

Later that night the entire fam headed over to The Callisto's to see their new house. The kids made their own mini pizzas for dinner, while the adults dined on spicy chicken tacos.  The kids then proceeded to pull out every single toy that Landen owns, including a santa hat that sings and dances. I'm not going to lie, I kind of wanted to try it on. But, before I could push anyone over and take it, I became distracted by the dessert. Ice cream sundaes trump funny hat every time. 
We got to meet Baby Clara who was only a few days old. She slept for almost the entire night and apparently has made it a bit of a habit. She has received a request for a book deal and instructional video on "How to sleep through the night as a newborn." I'm pretty sure she'll be a millionaire by the time she is one. 
Norah competed with Clara for the most snuggles. Clara may have won, but you really have to appreciate Norah's competitive spirit. 
 The Cutlers had a great evening and we look forward to visiting again very soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment