Sunday, February 3, 2013

Catch me if you can

Miss Norah is 10 months old and is on the brink of walking. She stands on her own for extended periods of time and gives herself a celebratory round of applause while doing so. No issues with self-confidence here.  She also likes to clap when I enter her room after a nap. I think its her way of thanking me, although there does seem to be bit of a sarcastic undertone to it. "It's about time you came in here, Mom." Norah is a great eater, but definitely has her favorites, which include: cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, liverwurst, and BREAD. Bread trumps all other favorites. I'm starting to think she may have been Greek in a previous life. 
Norah is certainly coming into her own these day and her personality is really starting to develop. She's constantly on the move as seen by the motion blur in almost every picture we take of her these days. My favorite of course being the last one. I think it is fair to say the ninja is going to keep us busy for a very long time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment