Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A day for Moms

It seems fitting that I should just now be getting around to posting about my second Mother's Day, nearly one month late. It is fitting because it provides further evidence for how crazy life is now that I am a Mom. I know, I know, you've heard it all before. Mom's are busy, life is hectic, but we Mom's wouldn't change anything for a second. And it's all true. Norah has taught me more about life than I ever knew before. Did you know that you can only poop in a clean, freshly installed diaper? Thanks Norah. I'll have to remember that when I move into  "the home." Did you know that dinner actually tastes better if you pour milk on it? Its like cold cereal....only, its not. Did you know that crayons are not for coloring paper, but are meant to color your teeth instead? Blowing raspberries on any body part is funny. So are farts. My dearest Norah, I don't know how I have made it over 30 years without this information, and to you I am truly grateful. Thanks for making me a Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment