Saturday, February 25, 2012

37 Week Stats

We've made it to 37 weeks and are officially considered full-term. This achievement has come with 5 lbs of extra water weight, a bit of insomnia and that feeling of "I'm so ready to be done." To all my previous pregnant friends - I finally get what you were talking about. Nevertheless, I still feel relatively good and have used my growing size as an excuse to eat dessert twice a day.  Hopefully our next post will include a picture of The Cutlet. I envision he/she will arrive looking like a tiny wrinkled old man and I absolutely can't wait.

Lacey's 37 Week Pregnancy Stats

Weight: It appears that all of my little piggies decided to go to market when instead they should have stayed home.
Length: 67 inches
Head circumference: 23 inches 
Belly circumference @ 8 am: 43 1/2 in
Belly circumference @ 8 pm: 44 in



No comments:

Post a Comment